Hello! I am the school psychologist at Warwick High School and work with students in grades 10 through 12 and with the special programs within the building. I am blessed to have been working in such a wonderful community since 2014 and enjoy working with all of our students and families!
I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education with minors in Educational Psychology and Music from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I received my Master of Science degree in School Psychology from Eastern University. I hold Pennsylvania certifications in the following areas: School Psychology (Pk-12), Elementary Education (K-6), Middle-Level Mathematics (7-9), and Middle-Level Citizenship Education (7-9).
Prior to becoming a school psychologist, I taught middle school math, middle school social studies, and I taught elementary-aged students in an alternative school setting.
Currently, I provide a variety of services to the students within our Warwick High School community. Some of these services include:
- psychoeducational evaluations
- consultation with staff, parents, and students, regarding special education topics
- supporting and implementing mental health initiatives and providing resources to students, staff, and the community
- counseling services for our high school students
- supporting various programs within the high school (Life Skills, Multiple Disabilities, Occupational Readiness Skills, Autistic Support, Warwick Alternative Learning Center)