This is me.
- Joined Warwick School District in 2008.
- I am the advisor of The National Art Honor Society (NAHS) Warwick chapter.
- My favorite materials to work with as an artist are gouache paint, ink, and fine tipped pens.
- Studied abroad in Rome, Italy as a painting major.
- Currently teach AP Drawing and 2D Design, Essentials of Art, Foundations of Printmaking, Foundations of Painting, Jewelry, and Unified Art. I do something different nearly every period of the day!
- I love traveling, gardening, cooking, and hiking.
- I am married to a sculptor.
- We have two border collie mixes - Poncho and Lincoln.
- My favorite color is green.
- I grew up in Lancaster City and attended Lancaster Catholic High School.
- Have lived in Pittsburgh, Boston, Rome and Philadelphia.
- Prefer warm weather, but love wearing sweaters.
- Favorite quotes:
- "A line is a dot that went for a walk." - Paul Klee
- "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams
- "Mistakes are the portals of discovery." - James Joyce
- "Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working." - Pablo Picasso
- Millersville University
BS, Art Education
- Edinboro University
Masters, Art Education