Home > School Board > Logo/Mascot Resolution
It is resolved that:
- Warwick School District has carefully researched and listened to community input regarding the Warrior logo and name since the 1990’s.
- Warwick School District is committed to the respectful use of the name warrior and any images or logos associated with the warrior.
- Warwick School District affirms the decision of the board in April, 2000, and May, 2000, to continue the use of the name “Warwick Warriors” and the use of the logos.
- Warwick School District will use the “Intelligentia Omnibus” oval logo for academic purposes.
- Warwick School District affirms the Warrior name to represent athletes and athletics, and extracurricular activities. Warwick School District will use the Warrior logo in the form of the Native American profile or in the form of the feathered spear for extracurricular activities.
Adopted: August 17, 2010